Saturday, December 27, 2003

Nokia 3520 (27th Dec, 03 --- 24th Feb, 04)

Than my third phone was (Nokia 3520). That was the AMPS type handset. I purchased it in 8700 rupees, form Karachi on (27th Dec, 03). I like that phone too because that was my first colored LCD and polyphonic ringbones enabled handset. Then I came back to Shikarpur and got a new Intaphone number in 1600 rupees, which was: 0320-5879072. But after few days I feel a little disadvantage in this phone, the signal strength was not better or not enough to send and receive the sms in most indoor areas, some times the “No Service” was appeared on the phone’s screen. So definitely that was very bad thing for me. Then I decided to sale that and buy again a GSM handset, (basically my first choice has always been the GSM handsets and network, specially Ufone) and after all I goes to Karachi and sold it for 5000 rupees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home