Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Samsung X100 (22nd Sep, 04 --- 15th Oct, 04)

The same day I have purchased another new model (Samsung-X100) in 7250 rupees, the phone was enabled with Urdu language menu and 100 rupees more cost for this reason. The LCD screen was little larger than previous model, and image is much better than other same models (I can say it just because my friend had same model but didn’t have same screen quality as in my handset) I was so happy to send SMS, MMS, E-mails and receiving the MMS attached with ring tones and images which I send myself form my computer the phone was better than my all previous models, but I was still seeking for a much better smart phone, which also had a digital camera included, I spent a little time on the internet for searching mobile phones and read reviews about them, I found many models, one off them was (Nokia 6600) which I like to buy just because big screen and built in camera, but its size was larger than common, then I like to purchase, (Sony Ericsson P900) but it was much expensive and I had no enough money to buy it, but finally I agreed to purchase (Sony Ericsson-K700i).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home